This is a dynamic position requiring a motivated and organised Salesforce Administrator, who would relish working in a fast paced environment with users around the world. Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, plus good time management and communication skills are a must with flexibility to be involved in a variety of tasks on the day-to-day running of Salesforce. The role will be full time based at Nottingham, HQ office but with frequent communication with regional offices in China, Korea, Japan, India, EU and US.
Support Commercial Processes and Adoption of Salesforce
- Help preparation of various reports and dashboards to report on key performance indicators, sales pipeline, forecasting and activity tracking.
- Review data quality and completeness in Salesforce on sales accounts, opportunities, contacts/leads and other custom objects.
- Check that areas of the process are being used correctly and updated by Salesforce users.
- Provide assistance, trouble shooting and training to users on various aspects of the -Salesforce processes.
Salesforce Improvement Implementation
- Maintain, improve and introduce new functionality to the current system to streamline and automate processes and reporting
- Assist in gathering management and user requirements for process improvement
- Support implementation of third party applications into Salesforce (such as commission system, finance/ERP system) working with integration partners when needed
- Key competencies/Experience
- Two years or more hands on experience with administration of Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition or higher
- Ability to configure Salesforce platform such as custom objects, record types, permission sets and workflows
- Ability to create and modify reports and dashboards for all levels of staff
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills especially on end-user training
Qualifications & Specific Technical Skills
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201) (not essential)
- Competent across the MS Office suite especially use of Excel
- Knowledge of Pardot Marketing Automation and Salesforce CPQ would be beneficial
- Exposure to Lightning would be desirable
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package of great training and development as well as a competitive salary, profitshare scheme worth up to 10% of your salary, 26 days holiday pro rata, flexible working, early finish on Fridays, BUPA private health insurance, matched pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle scheme, Computer scheme, regular social events, free lunch for all staff every other month and free fruit, tea and coffee every day!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job