Sales Executive, Travel Call Centre, East London, Essex - Do You Love Travel? Calling all experienced B2C Sales People! A golden opportunity has arisen for quality Sales Executives to join a Multi-Award-Winning Travel Organisation and for you to Become Part Of The World’s Most Exciting & Sought After Industry.
If you’re an ambitious Sales Executive currently looking for a life changing experience & an incredible new career in 2018, then why not join UK’s Leading Holiday Specialists as a Sales Executive, on their Amazing Journey to Success - and you can be part of that adventure.
Outstanding Training & Development Programme:
Once trained and settled into your new travel role, and as part of your holiday product training, you and other team members will also be sent overseas on a Free Travel Educational to learn & experience the exciting holidays you will be selling - so make sure you have your passport ready!
The Amazing Package:
Guaranteed Basic Salary of £18,000 + Lucrative and REALISTIC competitive OTE of £30k+, long with:
- Great basic salary with OTE £30k
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to travel on FAM trips to USA educate you about the destinations you will be selling
- Inclusive culture; our client is a fun, agile, progressive business
USA Telesales Executive Role:
- The function of the USA sales department is to engage in a variety of customer services and sales activities, with the objective of promoting their travel products and to set themselves apart from any other holiday company. Telesales Travel Consultants are critical to achieving this ambition: to deliver the very best outcome for the customer and the business.
- Ensuring the sales process is efficient as possible - being creative about improving the customer journey to encourage repeat bookings
- Building and selling high value holidays including flights, villas, car hire, cruises and much more
- Offering exceptional service to our customers, understanding their requirements and matching their expectations
- Meeting and exceeding set sales and performance targets as well as working in teams
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Previous 2 years Telesales experience in a Contact Centre B2C telephone based targeted role is essential
- Dynamic, self-starting money motivated Telesales Executives who can demonstrate achievements in hitting targets
- Good clear telephone manner, rapport, closing skills
- Dynamic and self-management attributes
Your Working Hours:
You will only be working a 5-day week, which will include 2 weekends per month. The Travel USA Holiday Call Centre is open 7 days a week, Working hours on a weekly rota basis are: 9am-6pm & 12pm-9pm.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job