This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Central London or North West
Negotiable basic + Car / Car allowance + Bonus
Are you an experienced Sales Trainer who has a real passion for learning and
development and the development of people?
Are you interested in joining an entrepreneurial and rapidly growing international
If yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
With more than 20 years' experience in professional services and training, our agile
and ambitious client is leading the way in the industry with a unique and innovative
approach. Due to this success, our client is growing their market share exponentially
in the UK, on the continent and further afield.
In order to continue in their ambition for growth, our client is currently looking for a
Senior and experienced Training Consultant to add to the successful and growing
team. Therefore, if you have experience in Learning and Development, Sales
Training or Leadership Training and also have an interest or background in the
development of teams, then this could be the role for you.
The Role Senior Sales Training Consultant
· Assess, develop and deliver bespoke training solutions to a broad client base
o Analysis of skills and skills audits
o Development of learning plans and materials
o Design of Bespoke Programs
o Delivery of training
o Evaluation of effectiveness including Accreditation
· Working strategically with leadership teams
· Managing performance across the team
· Design sales academies and run assessment centres for sales people and
· Creating and implementing appropriate processes to ensure / embed good
· Operate at the highest levels within client organisations C' and board level
· To support the internal sales teams to understand client needs and offer
compelling training solutions
The Candidate Senior Sales Training Consultant
Essential Skills include:
· Proven experience within the sales and leadership training arena and
demonstration of the training cycle
· Management capability across training teams
· A background in B2B sales with a proven track record of success
· A strong L&D background.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication with a positive outlook
· Ability to write and produce course content
· Advantageous but not essential : CIPD / NLP / Coaching accredited
· Engaging and facilitative training style
· Strong project management and organisational skills
· Experience of working abroad or with different cultures is also desirable and
language skills are a major bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced L&D professional with experience
of team leadership to join an ambitious and reputably organisation to expand their UK
and UK and International presence. In return our client offers a competitive salary,
benefits and the opportunity for real career progression within a truly successful
market leading organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job