Commutable to Northampton
£40-50k + Car & benefits
• Do you have extensive experience in training and coaching sales teams?
• Are you CIPD qualified?
• Do you have the ambition and drive to increase the productivity and performance of a sales team, working within an award winning organisation, through dynamic training and coaching programmes?
If the above traits sound like you, this could be the opportunity and organisation for you!
With more than 300 years' experience in the financial services sector, our award winning, prestigious client is one of the UK's largest financial institutions within their market. Leading the way by introducing ground breaking technologies into the UK market, our innovative client is a well-known household brand name looking to upskill their successful taskforce ultimately improving productivity and effectiveness across their sales team.
This role has a Northampton based office location but will also require frequent National travel. This role will develop you both personally and professionally, and is therefore an opportunity not to be missed. If you have extensive training & coaching experience within the sales arena, you are CIPD qualified and would like to play a pivotal role in this exciting organisation, please apply!
The Role - Sales Trainer & Coach
As a Sales Trainer & Coach you will be working in partnership with internal and external sales team leaders to assess, measure and enhance their team's performance. You will be expected to maximise the team's effectiveness through the use of coaching and training methods. As a sales trainer & coach you will own, manage and deliver the new starters induction training as well as all continuing education programmes for the sales team.
The Candidate - Sales Trainer & Coach
We are looking for a proven Trainer & Coach who can demonstrate success in developing productivity and performance within an existing and growing sales team.
Core skills and background include:
• CIPD Qualified or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales Training and Coaching
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be willing to travel Nationally
• A successful track record of increasing team performance
• Ability to work with Senior stakeholders
• Ability to successfully analyse performance metrics and create individual development plans based on the results
• Ability to Create training strategies based on individual needs
• Experience with designing, tracking and measuring individual development plan
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job