A market leading sales organisation on the South Coast is looking for a Sales Team Leader to support the company’s in-house sales academy.
The role consists of leading a team of Trainee Sales Executives within the businesses Sales Academy. The Trainee Sales Executives conduct a high volume of outbound calls to generate sales-ready appointments, this role will involve leading from the front and conducting your own calls also. Ultimately, your role will be to provide constant support, along with coaching and training your team, in order to develop them into professional Sales Executives and prepare them to move into a full end to end sales role.
You will have experience of leading or managing a team, in addition to having worked within a target driven sales environment. Any exposure within a B2B (business to business) environment will be highly beneficial, however, this is not essential.
- Ensuring your team is motivated, inspired, and hitting key development
- Monitoring and increasing productivity through metrics/KPI based
- Coaching and supporting the team to achieve their daily, weekly, and monthly targets
- Working with your team to develop their sales skills and product knowledge in order to give them the essential skills to progress into the sales team
- Regular interaction with the management team to monitor department progression and performance against targets
- Weekly 121 and goal setting sessions with your team
- Remaining hands-on, leading by example and generating sales-ready appointments from outbound calling
- Identifying key decision makers and speaking with Directors, ensuring that each appointment is well qualified and is a genuine opportunity for the sales team
- Ability to support and nurture raw talent
- Passion and drive to succeed and the desire to be the best, both individually and as a team
- Willingness to go above and beyond to deliver business objectives
- Well organised and with good time management skills
- Ability to connect and build rapport with potential clients
- Experience in Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
In addition to a great salary bonus package you receive:
- Ongoing investment into your own personal development
- Birthdays off and holiday increasing with length of service
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent working environment: great offices with on-site shops, free onsite gym, salons, restaurant, nursery and the all-important Starbucks!
- Social events: A business committed to sharing their success with all business units
- World class incentives; Trips abroad, luxury gifts and more
- Business Development
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'