Sales Team Leader - £28,000 + £7,000 OTE
Are you a motivated sales person? Do you lead by example? Tired of cold calling?
A unique opportunity to join an established institution in the heart of St Albans. Our client is looking for a talented sales person who has experience working in B2B environments. You will have direct accountability over a two person internal sales team where you will be responsible for hitting set KPIs, developing solutions to increase your team’s sales, promoting key products and managing existing accounts to ensure customer retention.
An ideal candidate would be a motivated individual who is passionate about hitting sales targets, an excellent relationship manager and a team leader who guides those working under them. 60% of the role consists of owning a portfolio of clients and 40% of the role consists of managing your team’s development.
- Develop and motivate your team to ensure they are engaged and are hitting business objectives
- To track and analyse business KPI’s and devise solutions where KPIs aren’t being met
- Effective communication between departments to ensure opportunities are taken and issues resolved, as well as establishing working relationships with other departments
- Assist in launches and development of business projects
- Write monthly summary reports and ensure all call activity is kept up to date.
- Establish strong and effective working relationships with other departments
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Energetic demeanour
- Leadership and management
- Selling and negotiation experience via the telephone
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Account Management including relationship management
- Self-starter, results focused
- Customer focused and commercially driven
- Team worker
Locations: St. Albans, Hertfordshire, Hatfield, Luton, Harpenden, Hemel Hempstead, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Hitchin, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City
Keywords: Internal Sales, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Telephone Sales, Outbound Calling, Relationship Management
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. Established in 2005 - 'Placing People in Position They Fit’ across the UK
- Account Management
- Team Leader