This administrative role requires experience of (and confidence in) dealing in the high net worth (HNW) market. Attention to detail, the ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines are all essential.
- Concise, thoughtful and accurate communication with clients, within the team and with providers.
- Requests for quotations where all relevant data is available should be actioned on the day of request or within 2 days where immediate action is not possible
- Producing accurate portfolio valuations in anticipation of client meetings and/or ad hoc valuations as required.
- Diarising and preparing for internal and external meetings, including client meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and other relevant documentation, which should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Recording client fact finds and other key client information and keeping this information updated on our systems. Policy data should be updated on the day of notification with 100% accuracy or within 3 days of receipt where immediate updating is not possible. Internal spreadsheets will also need to keep updated.
- Payment queries will be mainly dealt with by the accounts department but where advice is sought in connection with a query, the response should be immediate. You may also be required to chase outstanding payments and raise invoices.
- Other general administrative tasks as required from time to time to assist with the provision of administrative support to a consultant and servicing to a client.
Normal working hours will be between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm, though there will be some flexibility, subject to approval. You may be asked to work overtime from time to time to meet the demands of the role. It may be necessary to occasionally work outside of normal office hours in order to meet demands of client meetings. In particular February and March each year and running up to the tax year end can be exceptionally busy and along with other team members, it may not be possible to take annual leave at this time, unless due to exceptional circumstances.
Person / Experience Required
Strong administrative skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally financial planning qualifications (such as FPC or certificate level exams)
2 years minimum IFA industry experience
Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.