What is the job about?
You will support the team of 17 Account Managers in our client’s Nottingham site. You will receive all the necessary training and support and you will be looked after really well. You can be sure that the management will notice your hard work in your salary reviews and profit shares. There is a great atmosphere in the team with an amazing manager at your hand if you need any help. Everybody understands you need to learn things from scratch, some of your new colleagues started in the same role as you, so you don’t have to worry about not knowing something.
You don’t need any specific experience or academic background.
I am looking for the right personality - a conscientious, hard-working people person who is interested in starting a career in Sales.
What will you be doing as a Trainee?
• Supporting all of the sales team
• Answering phone calls
• Keeping record of new and reactivated accounts
• Monitoring customer accounts
• Providing data and reports to help the sales team
• Scanning documents
• Filling orders and enquiries
• Processing new emailed sales leads
…to name a few of your responsibilities
Our client offers:
• 20 days of annual leave which increases with length of service
• Pension scheme
• Profit share
• Regular salary reviews (first after 6 months)
• Stable career in a successful company with a long history
• Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00 – 5.30
Does it sound like the type of role/career you are looking for? Not sure if you are the right person? Give me a call on 0115 9888850 to discuss it further.
Specialist Permanents Consultant
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job