Sales Support Coordinator
As an established, highly successful, well known brand name business, the role of Sales Support Coordinator is an integral part of the organisation.
The company has been creating and selling specialist consumer goods since the late 70’s, and remains a dynamic force in its field.
The primary responsibilities include providing a high level of sales support via telephone and email, allocating stock to orders and carrying out administrative tasks.
This is a full time, permanent position, paying £18k - £21k p/a. The role offers excellent benefits including private medical care, free onsite parking, a subsidised staff restaurant and 27 days holiday per year, rising to 32 days with service.
Roles and responsibilities
Key account support - working closely with Account Managers & retailers
- Answering telephone and email queries effectively, in line with company targets
- Allocating stock orders
- Arranging customer appointment booking
- Processing credit card payments and invoices
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Support with ad hoc projects impacting Operations
- Process faulty returns within agreed KPIs
- Ensure invoices are correctly processed against the correct budgets
- Ensure invoices are correctly processed
- Customer service or sales experience with in an office environment
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a proactive attitude
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Five GCSEs grade A-C , including Maths and English
£18k - £21k p/a
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"