Sales Support Co-ordinator – Cheltenham
Salary £21,000 – £23,000
This is an exciting opportunity for Event Sales Administrator to join an award winning, leading UK business. The company provides high-end products to a vast amount of industries to include Education, Sports, Petroleum, Hospitality and the Public Sector. The role also offers a warm and friendly working environment and the opportunity to work for one of Gloucestershire most respected homegrown businesses. If you are looking for a role that is going to keep you busy with lots of variation this is for you!
- General sales administration from quotation to point of sale and any queries thereafter
- Communications with clients to include:
- Follow up on information requests
- Assistance in preparing quotations
- Assistance in writing proposals
- Chasing for and receiving insurance documentation
- Pro-forma invoice management and chasing payments
- Processing payments
- Respond to a wide range of customer queries
- Liaising between sales and operations to assist with the co-ordination of a project
- Requesting quotations from suppliers
- Raising and receiving purchase orders
- Receiving incoming calls
- Arrange and attend meetings
- PQQ (Pre-Qualification Questionnaires) response
- Proficiency in English
- Previous experience in either sales or sales support roles
- Confident, self-motivated, keen and eager to learn
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Resourceful and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and CRM systems)
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job