Our Well Established Client in Verwood are looking for a Sales Support Advisor to join their fast expanding team.
- Manage daily work load via claim management system
- Manage inbox
- Action standard quote requests within 2 hour SLA
- Deal with requests from customers and Internal Account Managers
- Contacting suppliers with sourcing requests
- Dealing with suppliers for price support
- Web Chat
- Answering general customer product queries
- Taking inbound customer calls at busy times
- Order processing to support the Inbound Sales team
- Any additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- Ability to work under pressure with an ever changing work load;
- Exceptional ability to prioritize workload
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Negotiation skills - selling and buying
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Have a 'can-do’ positive attitude and a commitment to help colleagues when necessary.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and flexibility to provide a professional customer service;
Excellent working environment (modern bright offices) and benefits (free drinks, free fruit, staff lunches, use of company mountain bikes, shower facilities etc.) to include a starting salary of £18,500 + 25 days holiday and free parking.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm & 9.00am - 5.30pm
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply, email your CV, call the office or pop in and see us in person. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days of receiving you application. If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please feel free to contact us to ensure your application was received.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"