- Administrator, Sales Support, High Wycombe
- Salary to £24K + Exc Benefits + onsite Parking
Newly created position for an Administrator to join the small Sales Support team within the UK office of a market- leading, global innovator and manufacturer.
You'll be joining a friendly company within modern offices where you'll be involved with a variety of sales support tasks.
Your core activities will be:
- providing all aspects of support to the sales cycle from quote to production to delivery
- responding to customer enquiries, UK and internationally
- involvement with input for new products and industry sector initiatives
- resource for technical product brochures and samples
- some event / exhibition attendence within UK and possbily Europe
Skills and Experience Required:
- Order Processing, Sales Support or Customer Service experience is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), ideally with knowledge of a CRM system.
- Clear, polite and confident telephone manner.
- Strong work ethic and good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numerical ability
A great salary and benefits package is available including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare scheme, Pension Scheme, Annual Profit Share, Onsite Parking.
Apply now for more information.
- order processing; customer service; client liaison; Word; Excel; quotations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'