Are you an experienced Sales Support Administrator within the construction/manufacturing or engineering industry wanting to work in a fast paced, fun and expanding team? Are you results driven, an excellent communicator, always wanting to develop customer relationships? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
- Permanent position
- £23,000 - £25,000
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Parking on-site
- 08:00 AM -16:30 PM
To support the Sales Team and other departments with day to day activities and tasks.
Role and responsibilities:
- Identify key accounts and build strong relationships with customers, providing an excellent standard of ongoing customer care
- Maximisation and nurturing of accounts
- Provide full administrative support to the Sales Manager
- Creating customer quotations, contracts and customer range collections
- Reviewing pending orders & customer requests to ensure excellent customer service
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- Provide sales support to new and existing markets
- Liaising with clients regarding requirements for orders
- Maintaining the client database and working closely with clients
- Use the company order processing systems to provide administration support to the sales team
- Handling client enquiries via telephone, fax and e-mail.
- Providing product pricing information and quotations according to client's needs and enquiries received by phone and email.
- Following up quotations and processing orders accordingly.
- Interpreting interior designer's specifications
- 3 years + Sales Support Administration experience within a Construction/ engineering and manufacturing environment
- Must have experience in the maximisation of accounts
- Proven ability to communicate with internal and external customers
- Ability to deal with people in different roles and levels in-house and externally.
- Competent in Windows PC environment, in particular Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- A proactive approach to tackle problems and identify solutions.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Have the desire to learn about all aspects of the role and company products
- Must enjoy and be able to communicate effectively and confidently.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today, interviews are taking place next week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- sales administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"