Skills: administration, GCSE, A Level, key accounts, assistant, executive, office support, order processing, supplier, customer service, organised, sales support, administrator
Benefits: company breakfast and lunch provided every day, 20 days holiday, free parking, pension, discretionary monthly bonus
Do you have experience of working within the promotional gift/merchandise industry?
Would you like to secure a permanent position within the UK's most innovative, culture driven corporate gift company?
Our client, a professional leader within their field, is now looking to recruit an equally confident and enthused individual to join the successful and growing sales team.
What will your working week be like?
The purpose of the position of Sales Support Administrator is to support the sales team with all administration and customer contact throughout the day, in order to free up the sales staff time to concentrate on the initial sale. Duties will include:
- Typing up of quotes and emailing these to the clients
- Order processing working with suppliers and clients
- Gaining product prices from suppliers
- Speaking to clients when needed
- Taking inbound telephone calls
- Artwork and proof sign off
- Management of logistics and couriers
- Occasional face to face client visits with the Key Account Manager
- Dealing with far east suppliers
Who will suit this role?
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator, who ideally comes from and has knowledge of the promotional gift industry. However the successful candidate will be IT literate with a real sense of urgency. The role is supporting a team of Sales Executives, so you must have the ability to work well in a fast paced and busy environment.
Skills and attributes:
- Must be able to work well under pressure, be able to handle fast paced working environment
- Must be efficient and effective
- Quick on a PC and to pick up new systems
- Needs to be able to use PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Needs to have had experience in an office environment
- A good sense of humour and bubbly personality
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: administration, GCSE, A Level, key accounts, assistant, executive, office support, order processing, supplier, customer service, organised
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- office support
- key accounts
- order processing