The main purpose of role is to ensure dealers and customer's applications are smoothly processed whilst ensuring compliance and security checks have been completed whilst protecting the Company interests at all times however, you must ensure that all dealer relationships are proactively supported and you deliver a professional service with excellent an telephone and customer service manner.
As a part of this role you will be expected to treat everyone fairly at all times, following the companies policies and procedures.
Responsibilities for role of Sales Support Coordinator:
- Liaise with Account Managers, Brokers and Motor Dealers to ensure that customer applications are processed within set timescales and that legal agreements are executed efficiently
- Complete the input and payout of new business applications undertaking all necessary procedural checks ensuring all necessary documentation/information is present and correct in line with policies and procedures
- Attention to detail, cross referencing data to ensure accuracy
- Having a knowledge of systems and processes of the Sub/Near Prime finance Companies
- Ensure accurate and prompt payment of all finance deals
- Maintain all systems based records
- Demonstrate excellent data input skills and customer service/telephone skills
- Educated to GCSE level
- Knowledge of Data Protection Act, Anti Money Laundering, Finance & Leasing Association code of Practice and the Consumer Credit Act
- Experience gained in a similar role or a graduate keen to develop a career in Financial Services
- Weekend rota with approximately one week end a month required
- This role would best suit someone who is career focused and highly ambitious.
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience working within a similar position. While full training and support will be given, this role is not suitable for a junior candidate.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.