Want to gain experience and develop your skills whilst working for an exciting, dynamic business?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!!
Our client based in the heart of Lancaster city centre is looking for an entry level sales support administrator to aid their friendly team in all areas of sales administration.
- Reporting to the Sales Coordinator, responsibilities will include:
- Checking customer and supplier invoices against purchase orders
- Organising deliveries
- Stock taking and ordering of office supplies
- Database maintenance
- Communicating with customers via telephone and email
- General maintenance and tidying of stock room
- Processing sales orders
- Keeping track of equipment that is on loan
The ideal candidate will have good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, as well as good mathematical skills.
A willingness to learn is essential, and you will be a good listener and strong communicator with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work on your own initiative.
Apply below to register your interest now, or call Shannon on 01524 380299, or email your CV to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org !!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business