Reports to: Sales Director (however this is not a sales job)
Salary:up to £22500 per annum
Contract: Until September 2018 - October 2018 (maternity cover)
Location: Patchway, Bristol
The client: A large international yellow goods company
The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for providing assistance and support for all aspects of contracts management for the Field Sales Team. The key areas of responsibility for this role will be to assist in the implementation and roll-out of new contracts, support exiting contracts and processing of orders and customer requests. The Sales Support Administrator will work very closely with the Sales department in supporting their target markets, working practices, products and processes.
- Providing efficient administration support to the sales team
- Picking up new enquiries - working closely with / in support of the Account Manager.
- Matching specifications of existing equipment to that of the customer requirement
- Working with procurement and raising and sending quotes.
- Processing new orders
- Raising internal purchase order requests
- Ensuring requested delivery and collection dates are met
- Tracking orders for delivery and keeping customers informed
- Raising Manual Invoices/Credits
- Arranging equipment movements
- Updating CRM - SAP - adding new accounts and opportunities
- Archiving old paperwork
- Play an active role working with the team to make process improvement and efficiencies
- Liaising with internal departments and customer accounts when required
- Assist with certain Ad Hoc projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels both internally and with customers
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Good use of initiative
- Flexible approach
- Organisation and planning skills ensuring tasks remain within process and are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks without direct supervision/instruction
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office especially Excel and SAP CRM System
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.