Inside Out Contracts Ltd is a young friendly team with a new head office & showroom based in Greenwich, London SE10. Good transport links. We specialise in supplying contemporary furniture to the leisure market in particular restaurants, hotels, airport lounges, bars & nightclubs.
Some of our recent clients include The Shard, Virgin Trains, Domino’s Pizza, M Restaurants, Gaucho, Rio Olympics and the UK roll out of VIP airport lounges
London based commercial furniture specialists, are looking for a highly organised, numerate and ambitious individual to work as Sales Support Admin. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment directly with our senior account manager and be part of the growing team at Inside Out Contracts, one of the best commercial furniture suppliers in the UK.
Candidates must be well presented, have a good attitude, excellent numeracy skills, polite phone manner, IT skills, careful attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
An interest in interior design is an advantage.
• Respond promptly to new enquiries
• Calculating costs accurately and generating quotes
• Liaising with clients and suppliers
• Administrative duties
• Assisting with presentations
• Making appointments & diary management
• Ensuring that paperwork is prepared for the sales team
• Updating clients’ details on our CRM system
• Maintaining the filing system
• Maintaining the sample library & showroom
• Researching products
• New business research
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Numeracy skills
- Great administration skills
- Good communication skills - spoken & written
- Proficient IT skills with Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Suite - Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience of use of databases (ideally Access)
- Previous clerical or secretarial work experience is essential - ideally for a commercial company
- Ability to multitask and ability to prioritise tasks
- Good time-keeping
Hours of Work
Full time Monday - Friday: 9.00am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break.
£18 -20k depending on experience
end January 2018