Do you have a good knowledge of power breakers, a keen interested in digital technology and an appetite for sales? With massive potential to progress, this could be your opportunity to join a rapidly developing team with an established global leader in the power sector, accountable for sales across the UK.
For the first time, our client is bringing together all of their digital products and services to create real business value for their customers. They are on a mission to digitally transform their switchgear and circuit breakers across a variety of both existing and new accounts within utilities, maintenance and healthcare industries, to name a few.
* Targets: Responsible for achieving key targets (e.g. volume, price, and mix) for products by proposing target accounts and ensures their achievement with a structured follow up process.
* Sales: Creates added value for the customer by selling embedded ease of use solutions offered through the portfolio. Responsible for bridging the gaps between OEMs/Panelbuilders and end user by ensuring a coordinated sales approach with Consultant Engineering specialist.
* Account Plan: Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to organize the customer activities for integration of products and solutions
* Strategy: Participates in the development of strategy by providing the customer's current and long-term business plans and by scouting new customers and opportunities.
* Customer knowledge: Maintains and shares knowledge of the customer's application, purchasing behaviour, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition
* Customer Relations: Manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts. Supports customers in adopting the new products and facilitates problem resolution.
Our client is an Engineering Services company, who are an international technical consultancy, providing a range of services including licence to operate, asset management, manufacturing improvement and capital investment to customers in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and consumer industries worldwide
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering with 3+ years of field sales/technical experience with electrical products
* Strong technical background in LV/MV products such as. power breakers & switchgear
* Ability to travel up to 3 weeks per month
* Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* Technical knowledge of electrical interconnection systems and applications
* Digital technology, e.g. cloud based, demand side response, remote monitoring
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.