Sales Specialist - Analytical Products - Excellent Salary + Commission + Bonus
A great opportunity has arisen with one of our top clients working as a Sales Specialist working within the Science and Research division specialising in Analytical Chemistry.
Excellent benefits include a company car, BUPA, flex benefits, childcare vouchers, company pension, bonus and commission
The role reports to a Sales Manager for Analytics and will be based in Scotland/ North of England.
This role supports our existing and new customers within the companies Laboratory Analytical Chemistry solutions, including Titration, Density, Refractometry, UV and Thermal Value instruments in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Self-motivated to develop instrument business, as well as assist our customers in achieving their business objectives through the use of the analytical laboratory solutions.
* Leverage of our resource network, including technical experts, customer & solution database, internal and field account support, and working with marketing officers, service department and other peer sales team members.
* Provide excellence in customer service for application and solution design, installation, method development, troubleshooting and training.
* Make effective use of the company's CRM system as the primary tool in contact management, territory planning and workflow.
* Meet/exceed key success performance indicators, including revenue and support of key customers.
What you will need to succeed:
* A background in chemistry and/or the sciences is preferred
* Previous experience in laboratory and/or instrument sales
* Demonstrate excellence in customer service, communication and collaboration
* A history in delivering financial targets
* Awareness of our core customer segments (Pharma, Chemicals, Food and Academia)
* Be forward thinking and proactive
* Have a strong technical aptitude
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch.
Keywords: chemical, chemistry, science, sales, targets, instrumental sales, lab, Analytical Chemistry, technical sales