Sales Representative - Surgical Medical Devices - West Midlands (UK)
Up to £40-45K DOE (+55% OTE uncapped), car, pension, private healthcare
Based: West Midlands (UK)
An opportunity has arisen for a Sales Representative based in the West Midlands to cover a territory spanning from Staffordshire down to Cheltenham and Gloucester with a leading medical technology organization. The opportunity offered is within the Hernia repair and surgical meshes market, working closely with surgeons and OR procurement staff.
The organisation that I am representing is a multidisciplinary healthcare company, ranking within the top 10 medical device companies globally
The opportunity is for an Sales Representative to take over the West Midlands territory selling surgical equipment directly into ORs and hospitals within the Hernia repair industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced sales person with a background in medical devices who can take over this territory and drive sales figures and market share forward in this area.
- Maintain and develop the existing customer base and generate new key accounts - working closely with surgeons, hospital procurement, clinicians to sell products within the OR and hospital settings
- Provide ongoing support and training to customers
- Launch new products as well as maximise growth on the existing product portfolio
- Increase market share and revenue
- Produce business reports and forecasts covering the territory sales
- Must have proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs within a medical device sales role
- Ideally from a nursing or clinical background, or business background with significant medical device experience
- Good understanding of surgical selling into the OR
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to build new relationships and relate to customers
- Ability to work in an organised and autonomous way to drive growth in the territory
The ideal candidates must be based in the West-Midlands or be willing to relocate.
If you meet the above requirements and feel that you would be an ideal fit for this opportunity then please send your CV and contact details
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who is looking for new opportunities in this area who may be interested in this role then please do ask them to get in touch.
Please bear in mind that due to time constraints only successful applications will be contacted.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Sales Manager
- Sales Specialist
- Territory Sales
- Sales representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job