Sales Receptionist Windermere
Our client is a market leading self-catering accommodation provider on the beautiful Lake Windermere, who also provide property management and maintenance services for their holiday homeowners. They are now seeking a Sales Receptionist in the Lake Windermere area to deliver a professional, efficient and quality sales and support service to all existing and new rental property owners and agencies. Do you have experience in property management or holiday lettings? Or have you worked as a receptionist in a hotel or holiday park? Looking for your next role in Windermere this could be the perfect one for you…
- To deliver a professional, efficient and quality sales and support service to all existing and new rental property owners and agencies, in line with the company process/procedure and relevant quality, contractual and legislative requirements
- To contribute to the delivery of the property recruitment, property management service, property retention and sales plans through the retail strategy
- Working alongside the local Business Development Managers, other Regional Offices, property recruitment team and Owner Marketing team, implement any potential new owner (PNO) activity locally to deliver the company/regional targets
- Assist with the sales of the 'Property Management Service' function to new & existing owners
- Ensure owner queries are resolved efficiently and effectively
- Provide an efficient sales service to existing and new customers .
- Ensure customer satisfaction is met when dealing with complaints, resolution & after sales
- Ensure that the brands are promoted and portrayed professionally within the local community
- Assist with the administration of the Property Management Service function within the office as required
- Provide support at local promotional events such as County Shows, Owner functions & PR activities
- Provide support when and where required to the local RM team
- Some previous experience in similar role
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Professional and credible demeanour
- Strong sales focus
- Face to face conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build relationships
To apply for this role please send your cv to or alternatively call Travel Trade Recruitment on .
- travel industry
- sales co-ordinator
- travel jobs
- holiday parks
- sales receptionist
- sales lettings
- lake district jobs
- windermere jobs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'