£25000 basic plus Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced estate agent professional in Horsforth.
My client, a successful independent estate agency, is currently looking for an experienced individual to join their team as a Sales Progressor.
They are ideally looking for someone who is committed to providing a high level of customer service, as well as, someone who thrives in a busy and vibrant office environment.
This is a great opportunity that also potentially offers future progression for the right person!
As a Sales Progressor you'll be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed’ to 'completion’
- Guide clients throughout the progress of the sale
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Renegotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'