Sales Planner/Planning Coordinator
Day Rate: £100 - £150
Duration: 4 Months
Location: Central London
A publishing company in London are looking for a SalesPlanner/PlanningCoordinator to plan the creation of campaigns and handle the before-sales process. This is a great opportunity for an individual with planning experience to work with big clients across the Luxury, Banking & Fashion industries.
What Will You Will Be Doing:
- Developing efficient mediaplans and fulfilling clients' requirements
- Liaising with potential clients and building relationships
- Managing proposal development
- Understanding clients' campaign goals
- Tailoring content channels and advertisement placements to clients
- Planning business for the sales team
What They Want:
- 6 months +Media Planning experience
- Experience with digital/media advertising
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you have the right Planning experience required don't hesitate to send your CV to Jamal at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'