Sales Person - Job Summary
Our client is a highly successful family run business that has been established for over 30 years. They are looking for a Sales Person based in Ivybridge to facilitate sales of their pallet network to new and existing customers across Devon and Cornwall. Duties will include meeting with potential customers, setting up and following leads, working closely with the pallet department to develop sales strategies and identifying a target market for the company.
Sales Person - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will need:
- Relevant experience in sales although training will be given in reference to how our pallet network works.
- Must be highly motivated and a confident communicator
- Computer and management skills also needed
- Ability to build working relationships with both customers and the work place
- Able to work on their own using their initiative.
Sales Person - The Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Health Care Package
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative