Sales Orderline Clerk
We are currently looking for a Sales Orderline Clerk to come and join our team in Carrickfergus on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
As our Sales Orderline Clerk you will be responsible for processing all incoming customer orders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner. Investigating customer queries, enquiries or complaints, you will raise credit and collection notes where necessary, demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
What we offer you as our Sales Orderline Clerk
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
- Monday to Friday working hours - 35.25 hours per week
Key Responsibilities as ourSales Orderline Clerk will include:
- Providing a high standard of customer service by ensuring all customer orders, collections, credits and pricing where necessary, are entered accurately at all times.
- Maintaining the company’s customer price files. Checking margin levels and enter new special prices / negotiated deals in a timely manner, ensuring the relevant authorisation is gained.
- Ensuring all customer orders are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner and are prioritized for distribution scheduling.
- Processing all collection of goods requests in line with departmental procedures, ensuring the relevant authorization is gained.
- Carry out regular ‘housekeeping’ exercises that include customer mailing lists, confirmations and shortage reports, along with removing all discontinued products from price files and clear all pricing from closed accounts.
- Contributing to ‘tele sales events’ to maximize ‘add-on’ sales
- Investigate customer queries and where necessary, raise customer credit notes, collections, adhering at all times to the Company’s authorization process.
- Resolve customer delivery queries by working with the Transport department to provide proof of delivery and where necessary refer or process for credit.
- Proactively clear SI DC network, till errors, invoices and SI DC uploads on a daily basis in the As400 system as instructed.
To be successful you will:-
- Possess a good standard of education in both Maths and English- Have excellent Customer Service skills and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have the ability to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced working environment
- Microsoft office and internet skills are essential, SAP/AS400 system knowledge would be desirable
- Attention to detail, and an organized, methodical approach to your work is essential
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our new Sales Orderline Clerk then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
PPG is committed to being an inclusive employer and strives to achieve the right work-life balance for our employees. Therefore we will always be happy to discuss flexible working arrangements wherever this is possible for the role. If you currently have flexible working arrangements or would like to move to flexible arrangements then we are happy to talk about this during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'