Sales Order Processer
Sales Order Processor
Salary: £20 - £22k (depending on experience)
Rôle : Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting a Sales Order Processor for our Client who is based in Swindon. The successful applicant will be tasked with progressing all purchase orders for the department. In what can be a demanding, fast paced role, the ability to prioritise workload combined with excellent communication and organisational skills is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be first point of contact within the purchasing department for sales and suppliers for all progressing issues.
- Regular progressing utilising Excel and the internal ERP system to ensure timely delivery of materials, corresponding with suppliers accordingly.
- Processing of supplier order acknowledgments, conducting an audit check and updating the ERP system.
- Weekly submission of reports to suppliers listing all unacknowledged and overdue order lines.
- Ensuring revised delivery dates are communicated effectively to relevant stakeholders, updating the ERP system where required.
- Working closely with goods inwards to ensure goods receipts are prioritised when required.
- Ad hoc placement of purchase orders when required.
- Be confident, assertive and organised.
- Good understanding of Microsoft office (especially Excel) and Outlook.
- Previous purchasing experience would be preferred but is not essential.
- Great communication skills both written and spoken
- Great team player
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking onsite
By applying for this role you give permission for Purely Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Purely recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'