Sales Order Administrator
Salary dependent on experience
Hours 30 per Week / 5 Days per Week
Location: Newmarket Drive Derby
Our client are seeking a permanent part time Sales Order Administrator.
The purpose of the role is to process Customer orders in an accurate and timely manner. Previous experience of working in a sales administration role is essential. The ideal candidate will have a flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work and have highly effective communication skills.
- To process sales orders arriving into the company.
- To be proactive in building key relationships.
- To create and maintain sales parts in the company system.
- To assist in the development and provision of customer reports.
- To resolve any discrepancies in the sales process.
- Educated to a good general standard with demonstrable verbal and numerical abilities.
- GCSE’s A - C x 5. Must include Maths and English
- Establish and develop an excellent knowledge, understanding of the products, customers and suppliers used by the business
- Customer service / support role
- Producing customer reports
- Excellent IT
- Strong Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and customer services / support
- Good analytical approach
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- Has a proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Investigative personality
- Develop excellent working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Work with staff at all levels across the business
- Produce high standards of work
- Carry out instructions accurately.
- Follow procedures
- Work to deadlines
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:29th August 2018
Applications should be made via email indicating your experience.
- Customer Services
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"