PCL Corporatewear are one of the country’s leading providers of Staff Uniform, Workwear and Promotional Clothing. We have an opening for a Sales Order Administrator with strong communication skills to join our busy Customer Services Team.
This is an exciting and extremely varied role and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing their own customer accounts, building relationships with our prestigious client base and delivering exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone with previous administrative experience or a graduate looking to gain experience within the admin/sales/customer service sector. The role has scope for development and we are happy to provide the relevant training and support.
- Managing and processing customer orders including purchase of garments, arranging garment branding, delivery and all related administration through to invoice and despatch
- Liaising with our Branding Department to ensure correct paperwork is in place and orders leave on time
- Assisting customers with choice of garment, advising on branding and preparing quotations
- Organising supply and return of customer samples
- Controlling customer artwork and branding requirements
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Friendly, flexible, enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated personality
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Team player, able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- An interest in the clothing/textile industries
- Educated to minimum A level or equivalent qualification
- A desire to understand and become involved in all areas of the business
Hours of Work
Please apply with your C.V. and covering letter or email detailing why you are perfect for this role, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Word
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'