Trainee Sales Advisor - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Up to £25,000 basic
Very achievable earnings of £35k+, uncapped
Our client take pride in offering an unrivalled service to their clients and partners. They’ve grown by over 300% in the last five years through their unique partnerships with various comparison companies. For them the growth doesn’t stop here, their vision is to be the number one across the UK and they are now seeking talented sales people to join their vibrant team and be a part of their exciting future.
We’re looking for you to be positive, motivated and driven to achieve results! In return you will be given constant training and rewarded financially through bonus earned monthly.
- Call customers who have already expressed interest in the products offered
- Answer inbound calls from new customers
- No cold calling
- Ensure all customers receive the most appropriate advice and customer service
- Identify and respond to all up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
What they offer you:
- Up to £25,000 basic salary in addition to a very competitive bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 with service (including public holidays)
- Increased maternity/paternity pay with service
- Regular paid social events are enjoyed, as well as discounted gym membership, retail discounts scheme and child care vouchers.
- Perk Box - High Street Savings, Discounted Memberships and Freebies.
- Annual Well-being Schedule - On-site Health Checks, Reflexology and Dietitian
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Emily Andrews at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'