Our client a full service property company established in 2006 is looking for a Sales Negotiator for their branch in Watford. This is an exciting opportunity working for a company that incorporates Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Land and Property Management.
The Sales Negotiator role is an essential role in the Group in ensuring targets are met for new business , enabling the group to build and expand.
The Group continues to grow and remains committed to doing this in an ethical, proactive manner using the latest technology and the with the best calibre employees.
All employees are expected to represent the Group's core values; infectious attitude, trust, motivation, community spirit, creativity/innovation.
Benefits of the Sales Negotiator role include:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Car Allowance
- Parking Provided
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Career Progression
The role of the Sales Negotiator and the skills required:
- To Secure consistently high levels of business
- Display a proactive approach to working with applicants, and finding new applicants
- Arranging viewings and negotiating sales
- Look for opportunities to win new vendors
- Deliver high levels of Conveyancing and Financial Services appointments
- Establish yourself within the working community
- Seek out opportunities and use social media to build your own and the Groups profile
- Show creativity and innovation
- Display a positive attitude and willingness to join in with Community projects
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail ensuring full notes recorded
- Open to adapting and developing your skills in line with the company ethos
- You must hold a full UK Drivers Licence
Responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator role include:
- Hit your targets for New Sales, Conveyancing and Financial Services appointments
- Maintain customer service standards of the highest level
- To act under the guidelines of The Property Ombudsman Code of Practise
- Follow a strict adherence of administration protocol
- Keep figures fully up to date on the internal figures system(BMS)
- Seek out Google and FB reviews at every opportunity
- Ensure your team are monitored using the data options available to you on RPS
- Ensure clients are kept up to date with regular feedback
- Maintain a pipeline of business at a satisfactory level
- Ensure all information is recorded accurately at all times
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting, forward thinking, expanding company. Don't miss out !!
Apply today !!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'