Sales Negotiator, Thame
Up to £20,000 DOE (OTE £25,000)
Monday - Friday 09.00-18.00, 1 in 3 Saturdays 09.00-16.00
My client, a well-established corporate Estate Agency based in Thame, are currently looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience, an outgoing personality and the motivation to succeed in learning the inner workings of a new industry.
As a Sales Negotiator your duties will include:
- Registering applicants and speaking to clients regarding their property requirements
- Arranging and conducting property viewings for prospective purchasers
- Arranging market appraisals for applicants with properties to sell
- Working to KPIs and targets
In order to succeed in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- To be professional and personable
- A full UK driving license and your own transport
- To be career driven and motivated to succeed
In return my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, excellent career progression opportunities and a dynamic working environment within an expanding team.
If you are in a similar role please send your CV to , or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.