Exciting new role with an immediate start
As a Sales Negotiator, you will work as part of a highly driven team selling market leading Water Management branded products, responding to client enquiries & identifying opportunities to help achieve the team’s individual sales target and support the external sales force.
You will provide a professional sales orientated service, built around excellent product knowledge and understanding of our client base.
- Working in conjunction with the external sales team, being office based, providing quotations, project updates and negotiating orders.
- To develop a high standard of product knowledge.
- Daily usage of our CRM system is paramount to all tasks and communication with our customer
- To work as part of a team in order to meet and exceed client's expectations by answering telephone calls and processing the outcome through the relevant CRM system following set procedures and the Trading Policy.
- Updating and tracking project leads.
- Checking prices prior to processing and updating relevant systems as and when required.
- Liaising with the external sales team on client, product and price issues.
- Building relationships with area stockists and contractors
- Resolution of client queries.
- Attending relevant meetings.
- Accurate reporting of client complaints to Commercial Director .
- Occasional field visits with external sales team & occasional assistance with exhibitions and seminars.
- Providing client sales reports as requested to external sales team in conjunction with the other members of the sales office team
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in a commercial business to business environment.
- Experience in a busy sales environment dealing with both inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Knowledge and experience of construction industry sales is preferred but not essential.
Personal skills and behaviours
- Ability to build excellent client relationships.
- Customer focus and commercial awareness.
- Ability to make prospective sales calls and follow up sales calls.
- Ability to identify opportunities to up sell and cross sell.
- Follow up any selling opportunities - tenacity in quote chasing and conversion.
- Good telephone manner, ability to explain in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to handle difficult calls to a positive outcome.
- Organised to meet deadlines.
- Excellent administrative skills and accuracy.
- IT literacy (Microsoft Office and CRM system).
- Team worker - supportive of good team atmosphere.
- Completer - finisher.
- Polite and helpful to both clients and colleagues.
- Honesty and integrity at the basis of all actions.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to seek continuous improvement.
- Flexibility - thinking in solutions not problems.
For further details please speak to Amy at Bedford Quest Employment