£16k-17k basic (OTE £20-22k)
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join the team at one of their busy and fast-growing offices. The role is based in Goole / Selby, it would be a role spilt between both offices.
Experience in sales negotiation, and experience working for an estate agency or selling new builds.
• Must have sales and industry experience.
• Must be a car owner.
The ideal candidate would be a strong communicator with a good work ethic who works well in a team, but is also self-motivated with an independent drive to succeed. A full drivers license is also essential.
A very competitive package is available with OTE £20-22k depending on your level of experience.
Below is a description of the job roles regarding the Sales Negotiator / Sales Executive / Sales Consultant position:
To achieve agreed targets in relation to:
• Sales and referrals to Financial Services and Lettings
• Identify potential buyers and secure quality viewings and Financial Services appointments
• Carry out accompanied viewings
• Follow up viewings and secure offers where possible
• Provide buyer and seller contact
• Promote the company through canvassing; touting etc.
• Provide clear tracking for new buyers; potential sellers; FS appointments
• New leads - can earn bonus on each lead also.
• Drive to deliver results
• Be able to plan and be organised
• Deliver excellent customer service
• Manage relationships - within the office and with external contacts
• Be able to work in a team
• Be able to apply training tactics to scenarios when selling and negotiating a sale
• Be smartly presented at all times
• Have a current diving licence
• Time management
• Local area
• Relevant legislation
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.