Why choose a career with LiFE?
Competitive salaries | Clear career progression | Employee training | NFoPP qualification | Christmas and summer parties | Additional day of holiday for your birthday | Pool cars | Mobile telephone
We are expanding and looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Negotiator to join our growing team.
Key Responsibilities of Sales Negotiator:
• Accompany viewing properties.
• Arranging for the marketing material to be provided for new instructions.
• Marketing and promoting properties for sale.
• Registering applicants.
• Display a good working knowledge of P2Gold & Dezrez.
• Advising clients and buyers about the buying and selling process.
• Making sure that a touting program is in place and delivered.
• Preparing sales brochures.
• Representing our clients in negotiation with prospective buyers.
• Arranging conveyancing (legal sale and purchase documents).
• Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
Skills of Sales Negotiator:
• Competent computer skills.
• Communication skills.
• Sales Negotiator will be able to work within a team.
• An understanding of the sales process.
• Enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
• Ability to negotiate and sell is essential for Sales Negotiator.
• Good time management.
- Communication Skills
- Real Estate
- Time Management