Sales Negotiator - Stamford
£16,000 - £40,000 a year
EXPERIENCED SALES NEGOTIATOR NEEDED...
We are on the hunt for an experienced sales negotiator to join our busy Stamford office to cover maternity leave!
Due to the continued success across the Stamford area, we are seeking a self motivated and sales hungry team player to join our experienced sales operation and assist in the 5***** service that our clients expect to receive daily. The position will be for maternity cover and could lead to a more senior and permanent position within the firm (subject to performance)
At the front of the business and representing home buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants, the ideal candidate will be joining a reputable, market leading estate agency business and believe in providing a pro-active service to customers, and enjoy creating sales opportunities.
Day to day tasks include...
- Secure & arrange Market Appraisals
- Meet & Greet when clients are coming into the busy Market Street office.
- Arrange & Conduct sales viewings
- Register prospective purchasers thoroughly and gain a useful insight into their moving criteria whilst arranging for them to view suitable properties.
- Negotiate offers with vendors & purchasers
- Use in house services to create further earning opportunities.
- Continually update all parties involved with updates on their marketing, sale or purchase.
- Proactively canvas for new opportunities
- Achieve individual sales targets
- Comply with all relevant legislation that affects the residential sales operation
- Maintain brand standards and always be presented in a professional and approachable manner.
The candidate should have...
- A valid & clean driving licence
- Great negotiation skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload with an organised and methodical approach
- At least one years Estate Agency experience
- The ability to be the best they can be and work to meet targets in a thriving environment.
Experience in estate agency sales is essential for this role. Candidates with less than 1 years experience in the industry will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'