Sales Client Manager, Bracknell
Monday - Friday, with alternate Saturday's
£15,000 - £18,000 OTE £35,000
(Car allowance, progressing to a company car)
Do you have experience in property selling or have an interest to join the industry? I am recruiting on behalf of my client for a Sales Client Manager to join their existing team at the Bracknell office. As an employee you will be given intensive training, ongoing support and be invested in by the company to have a very successful career.
- Build a trustworthy relationship with Sellers and Buyers, assisting throughout the whole property buying process
- In-depth up to date knowledge of the market conditions, property prices and legal requirements to offer the best advice at all times
- Maintain and update listings on properties for sale
- Contacting buyers with new property listings to book viewing appointments
- Conducting viewings and open houses
- Negotiating offers
For this position you must have:
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- A self-motivated and ambitious attitude
If you are interested in this position please send your details to Jemma at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job