Sales Manager - Specialist Transportation Services
My client is a leading specialist transportation service, who predominantly sell to the construction, energy and infrastructure sectors. Due to an internal promotion within the business they are looking to recruit a Senior Sales Executive who will very quickly step into a Sales Manager role. The business are open to looking at both candidates coming directly from Sales Management or a highly experienced Sales Executive, who is looking to step up.
- Managing and developing a number of the companies key accounts
- Identifying all new business opportunities across The U.K.
- Pitching to key decision makers, listening and evaluating the customers' expectations and converting these into long term sales opportunities
- Preparing and submitting tenders/ quotations for transport movements
- Leading, motivating and developing an existing sales team
- Monthly reporting and forecasting on sales activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in Business Development and/or Sales Management
- Experience within the Transport/ Logistics industry
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive and proactive outlook
- The ability to motivate and develop a high performing sales team
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.
- business development
- sales manager
- senior sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'