Overview: We are recruiting for the role of Sales Manager - Maintenance Trainer to work within our wider team to help enable our business to achieve our ambitious growth plans through engaging and inspiring our people.
Primary purpose of the role: You will take ownership of, manage and achieve targets for revenue, profitability and order intake for the Maintenance Trainer and Driver products across the EMEA region. You will also play an active role in the wider sales team for shared objectives.
Core duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- To use all available data, internal guidance and market information to identify and prioritize prospective customers for Maintenance Trainer, developing a new strategy and plan
- To take responsibility for achieving revenue and order intake for these products within the region
- For prospective new customers to establish the most likely decision-maker and approach them proactively
- Using existing materials and pull together a compelling sales presentation for Maintenance Trainer product including video demonstrations etc
- Create a new pipeline of sales opportunities, always understanding customer needs and developing the best possible offerings to secure business
- Visit prospective clients and qualify their interest in the product and maintain regular and frequent customer engagement
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to develop proposals, working closely with Bids, Commercial, Finance and TSUS
- Negotiate final contract terms when sale agreed
Qualification and educational requirement:
Educated to degree level (preferable but not essential)
Essential skills and experience:
Experienced sales professional with significant experience in demanding, high growth B2B or B2C environments
Knowledge and experience of commercial aviation or engineering sales and commercial activities advantageous but not essential
Proven experience of high value equipment and/or services sales in domestic and international markets advantageous
Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
Able to engage at multiple levels within a customer organization
Ability to understand and deliver on customer needs and expectations
Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
Ability to regularly travel worldwide (up to 50% of role)
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Innovative problem solver and team Player
High level of integrity, champion of L3 Code of Ethics
The ability to fulfil the overseas travel requirements of the role
High degree of availability and commitment towards the demands of the role
International outlook, ability to deal comfortably with various cultures is preferred
Additional language skills desirable
Closing date: Friday 23 March 2018
Interview date: w/c Monday 2 April 2018
Additional information: Applications will only be accepted from individuals who possess the eligibility to live and work within the EEA.
Note: This advert is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job title. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the role. The employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To apply: If you can demonstrate your qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience match our requirements, we’d like to hear from you.
L3 CTS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible applicants regardless of their background.
- commercial engineering
- Commercial aviation