Sales & Lettings Coordinator
My client is one of the UK’s best know and most well regarded property agents with nearly 200 offices from Aberdeen to Falmouth.
My client is now looking to recruit an experienced Sales & Lettings Coordinator to join their dedicated team.
- Conduct lettings & sales viewings with the ability to negotiate and close deals
- Complete routine property inspections
- Manage a diary effectively and book appointments
- Answer incoming calls quickly and assist where possible
- Call enquires and follow the businesses process for contacting leads and applicants
- Complete landlord and vendor feedback providing regular and informative comments - must be personable and have good communication skills
- Encourage new business and have the ability to spot opportunities
- Complete general lettings and sales administration including but not restricted to - processing tenancy applications, handling tenancy renewals, dealing maintenance issues, arranging property inspections and lettings compliance. Progressing sales offers, producing sales memorandums and progressing sales through to completion.
- Compose inventories pre tenancy move in and complete tenancy check-outs
- Must have either a sales or administrative background (both would be desired)
- Must be willing to work to targets and have the drive to reach these
- Have a flexible approach to the working hours of a letting & sales agent
- There is a requirement to complete both external and internal work related to both sales and lettings - Candidates should be aware of this
- This means the successful applicant will have the ability to manage their time effectively and work well in a high pressure environment
- A full & Clean driving license is compulsory
- The ideal person will be confident with driving around Nottingham, enjoy meeting new people and have the desire to do well
- Previous experience in lettings / sales is preferred but applications will be considered from people meeting the above requirements without this
What we offer
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full training and continued training throughout employment resulting in knowledge and experience in both the lettings and sales industry
- The option for internal progression into senior roles as the business expands
- 17 years’ experience within the industry and Nottingham market within a family run environment
- Dependent on experience
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Communication Skills
- Property Management