Sales Ledger/Credit Control
Reporting to: Financial Accounts Manager
Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00
Skills & Experience
ü Experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger
ü Experience with Invoicing Financing
ü Working within a Branch network and Reconciliation of Funds
ü Experience with processing Sales Invoices
ü Adept at Excel and all Windows software
ü Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
ü Excellent Telephone Manner
ü Thorough with attention to detail
ü Able to build relationships internally and externally easily
ü Flexible and willing
ü Organized and tidy - providing systems that can be followed by others (and for audit trail purposes)
ü Good problem solver with ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Credit Control/Sales Ledger- daily chasing customers for payment, posting the payments. Processing invoices, credit notes and dealing with any queries
- Monitor overdue debts, process cash, cheques and BACS payments.
- Credit Accounts -new and old accounts to be able to confirm customer’s credibility, liaising with the credit checking system to clarify, credit limits, processing customer’s credit limits, dealing with payment requests, sending statement and putting on stop.
- Returns - processing the return of a product from collection to credit note. Confirming stock and stock queries and processing card refunds.
- Handling customer queries, being the first point of contact for invoice queries, resolving customer queries to the company standards and working closely with the account management team.
- To oversee the Invoicing Finance Function from uploading to reconciling at the end of the month.
- To reconcile and oversee all takings from our branch and dealing with the queries that arises with this.
- To be confident in communicating with the bank and dealing with reconciliation and refund queries
- Providing support to the team
- Perform month end processes and reconciliations
- Assist in preparing Management Reporting Pack
- Reconciling ledgers
- Conducting administrative housekeeping in order to maintain a clean ledger
- Dealing with accounts related enquiries from internal staff
- Day to day responsibility for maintaining and updating the sales ledger
- Provide cover for Purchase Ledger
- Filing & general administration