Sales Executive (Recruitment Consultancies)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career within internal recruitment whilst working for an industry leader.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers.
- Building a strong in-depth product knowledge.
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of the product.
- Creating quotes based on client requirements.
- Consistently achieving monthly targets.
Qualities and experience
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced sales position ideally within a similar industry.
- B2B sales experience.
- Experience negotiating and influencing confidently at all levels.
- A proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Passion for selling and motivated by achieving results.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Fantastic commission structure which is paid monthly.
- Life assurance.
They are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'