The successful candidate will be an experienced sales person who will deliver technical services into the construction and property industry. As the first point of contact for the customer, you will be experienced with delivering excellent customer service and have a real focus on generating new business as well as building on existing key relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
* Generation of new business using relevant regional databases
* Upselling where possible and ensuring existing clients are aware of the full range of services on offer
* Selling to key existing client base and building on relationships
* Meeting monthly sales targets
* Following up with clients who have received quotations to the point of sale
* Keeping a thorough and detailed database of your sales pipeline
* Promoting the full range of services at all times
* Managing an Account portfolio of existing and development accounts
* Managing your given geographical area ensuring to maximise sales opportunities
* Working closely with other departments to manage clients expectations
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak to applicants with the following:
* Proven sales experience
* Experience working in a results driven environment
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to build rapport and key relationships
* Competitive bonus structure
* 25 days annual leave (not including bank holidays) + holiday purchase scheme
* High Street discounts
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Healthcare Cashback
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'