Sales Executive Wanted!!!
£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £70k OTE + Benefits!!
Flexible working options for both a 5 day week and a 5.5 day week
Driving Licence Essential
The day anyone gets a new car is one of great joy. But we want that happiness to extend to the whole guest experience - from the day someone walks into the showroom to the day you hand them the keys to their pride and joy. So as a real people person, you know what makes people tick and will be able to understand their needs. In doing so, you’ll be able to match them with their perfect car and with a finance deal that fits in with the way they live.
Your passion will build trust and ensure that customers don’t just buy a car
What you will do:
- Deliver a first-class customer experience.
- Build lasting relationships with your customers through your energetic and outgoing personality. You won’t just be doing this in person but also over the phone
- Provide a full and thorough service to our customers to ensure they are matched with the correct car which meets all of their needs
- Strive to meet your sales targets to ensure you have the best opportunity to achieve your optimistic earning potential.
- Work well in a team environment, we rely on one another to perform to ensure we deliver the best customer experience.
- Have excellent attention to detail, with good and robust financial services regulations and big transaction balances, it’s important that an applicant can get the detail right. Again, we can support and offer training to help you sharpen up the detail aspect of the role.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent high level of customer service
- Fantastic communication skills and natural ability to build conversation
- High level of drive and passion to be successful
- Willing to learn and challenge yourself
- Self-motivated, target driven and hungry to earn.
- Organised and a high level of resilience
Industry leading compensation package- you are in control of your own earnings
- Company car (optional)
- Discounts on new and used cars
- Contributory pension scheme
- 32 days holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Great career development opportunities
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in the Aberdeen and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
- main dealer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'