We are busier than ever helping to keep the wheels of industry turning and we have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Reading in a Sales Executive position.
Who doesn’t love a challenge! This opportunity will give you your first step to getting yourself noticed in a fast moving, fast growing dynamic business.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager you will effectively build and develop relationships with existing and new customers to increase sales opportunities to maximise revenue growth. You will be helping to ensure our customers have all the parts, spares and tooling they need to operate as well as working hard to ensure we obtain the best deals with suppliers.
As Sales Executive you will be a pivotal part of the team and its success so get ready to be in demand.
- Processing all customer orders received for your region and provide accurate order confirmations to the customer.
- Order accuracy-in line with business KPI’s.
- Liaising with customers requesting 'call off’ orders and accurately recording the same on the processing system.
- Generating quotation requests and understand why, what, when it is needed by the client and follow up the same.
- Maintain a high level of customer service by ensuring a prompt response to customer enquiries both verbally and in writing.
- Actively promote a safe working environment for self, colleagues and visitors.
Want to develop: Are you passionate and want to grow?
What we need:
- We welcome your application if you are a confident and motivated individual with a great attention to detail and attitude!
- The role will suit someone who would relish the opportunity of engaging with customers over the telephone establishing their needs.
- Ideally you would have worked within an automotive/engineering/trade arena but this is not a must. The must for us is your attitude and hunger.
Who are we? And what are your benefits?
Brammer, Buck & Hickman are the most trusted single source of industrial supplies thanks to our national network of branches and commitment to our customers.
Due to this success you will receive:
Cycle To Work Scheme
Increase in holidays with service
- Customer Service
- Manufacturing Environment
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'