A Global technology business is seeking ambitious Sales Executives to work from their state-of-the-art offices in Manchester City Centre. As the market leader in their industry, you will be representing a highly reputable brand that can offer yearly earnings upwards of £50k and plenty of career progression opportunities.
Established in 1999, the business has 20 years of expertise in the technology sector. As past winners of multiple industry and business awards, they are continually pushing innovation in their industry to improve their service offering and maintain their status as best in the business.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Developing relationships with an existing base of accounts, upselling additional services to increase revenue
- Identifying opportunities by assessing client needs, maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Creating account development plans and proactively reporting performance forecasts to the management team
- Working with technical teams to provide an excellent service to your client base
- Meeting financial and productivity targets and KPIs
Sales Executive Profile:
- We are particularly interested in seeing individuals with experience in Telesales, Business Development and New Business, or those who have worked as an Account Manager/Executive
- 2 years of experience in a telephone-based sales role
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- A genuine interest in technology-based products
The successful Sales Executive will enjoy a generous benefits package including a basic salary of £21,000-£26,000, uncapped commission with a £50k OTE, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, superb career development and the opportunity to study for industry qualifications.
This role is ideally suited to a confident, ambitious individual. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- sales executive
- account manager
- business development
- account management
- new business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'