A Sales Executive in the Ford/ Brighton area is required to join one of the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.Roles and responsibilities
Reporting to the Sales Director you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the territory sales budget through the effective development and servicing of local, managed account and strategic account customers. A large part of your role will be to sell the sites to increase your portfolio of clients. You will be at the forefront of customer interaction and helping us be the best in our industry in everything that we do.Skills required
Already possessing a proven sales record, you must have the drive and desire to maintain and develop our already successful business as well and demonstrate:
- A Customer focused and well-organised approach
- An ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Project Management exposure
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Proficient IT skills and the ability to analyse data such as business plans, performance and market data
- Ability to promote the A-Plant brand and cross-sell all the products
- Experience of plant hire or construction industry will be advantageous
- To be successful for this role you will require a full clean UK Driving Licence.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.
- Plant Hire
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'