NEDonBoard is looking for a confident sales individual who is comfortable in dealing with senior business leaders, non-executive directors and chairs, establishing warm leads and converting (i.e. closing) leads into sales, for the following products: courses, events and membership. Our community comprises experienced non-executive directors or board members.
You must be both a very strong communicator as well as be able to handle rejection whilst maintaining good relations with prospective course & event attendees and members. You will need to be a good listener to understand the needs of those who you speak with, offer the most appropriate products and services, and explain how NEDonBoard provides value to its community of non-executive directors and board members.
- Proactively follow-up on all warm leads, establishing warm and ongoing relationships
- Appropriately identify what each person you speak with is looking to achieve
- Maintaining outreach database and communicating updates effectively with team members
What we are looking for:
- Confident sales professional
- Good knowledge of Corporate Governance
- Warm and engaging personality
- Excellent communicator (in person, on phone and on email; especially in a corporate context)
- Proven track record of having made significant sales in either a start-up or in a corporate environment
- Ability to handle rejection whilst maintaining corporate relations
- Proactive and good at taking initiative
- Good use of CRM (Hubspot)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'