£18k basic + bonus
My client are a fast track 100 company who are experiencing exceptional growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting and growing company and be part of a brilliant team. This company are looking for people who are keen on progressing with a growing business, learn key skills and develop into new roles.
We are looking for multiple Sales Executives to join this successful team.
Main Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
• Receive customer contact via multiple channels including telephone, email and webchat
• Provide relevant solutions in line with a range of customer requests/queries.
• No cold calling - all leads are very warm.
• Share information with colleagues to ensure customer queries are handled both efficiently and adequately
• Optimise all contact in line with both the brand and client expectations
• Update systems accordingly as part of the quality monitoring process
• Meet/exceed both individual and team targets.
Required Skills and Experience for the Sales Executive:
No specific experience required, however, you must be:
- Interested in Sales and working towards targets
- Excellent spoken and written English
Full training is provided.
We are looking for both full time Sales Executives and part time Sales Executives to work shift patterns.
We are interviewing very quickly for the role so if you are interested in discussing this in detail and applying, please get in touch ASAP to Lucy Warner at Contact Point Resourcing.
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Building Relationships
- Positive Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'