One of the biggest sports media companies in the world is looking for Sales Executive to join their exciting team.
The Sales Executive will be selling stand packages at some of London’s biggest food festivals, whilst ensuring efficient and 1st class customer care to existing clientele. The role will require someone who is comfortable picking up the phone and carrying out cold calls to individuals and companies to increase participation at these events.
In the role you will:
- Maximise all potential revenue to achieve/exceed event targets
- Generate leads and follow up on those leads
- Working with the sales team to develop ideas and approaches, and in turn, developing sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Pitch ideas that’ll develop the events
- Produce sales reports
- Be responsible for sales planning (as such, experience is required)
The perfect candidate will have:
- A solid history of sales based roles (B2B or B2C)
- Organised, with excellent communication skills
- Experience using CRMs and databases
- A proactive self-starter, and excellent team player
- Corporate sales experience - if you have a little ‘black book’ of potential clients, move to the front of the queue!
This is a great role for anyone with a strong background in sales looking to make a move into an established, reputable company. If you’re interested and you meet the requirements then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!